NEW! This scope mount is based on our picatinny style scope mount for the Mosin Nagant M91/30 with the addition of a second rail on the left side set at 90 degrees. This gives the Mosin Nagant owner more options for mounting optics, lights or other accessories.
This Mosin Nagant Scope Mount features:
- Round receiver support
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Special hard coating that reduces chipping and scratching
- Resistance to salt spray corrosion
- 3 mounting points (two on the top forward part of the receiver and one on the left side of the receiver in the stripper clip guide area). Our scope mounts use the same top two mounting points as some similar mounts on the market.
- No stock inletting needed (unless you are using a Boyd’s replacement stock). You may need to do some light sanding around the receiver area
- Design that allows the shooter to get a lower, more proper check weld
- Places scope closer for better eye relief
- Supports the rear of the scope to eliminate movement for improved accuracy, unlike other mounts on the market
- Secondary Picatinny rail mounted at a 90 degree angle
This scope mount includes:
- 3 mounting screws
- Allen wrench
- Detailed installation instructions