We offer two types of scope mounts for the Mosin Nagant rifles. When ordering, please verify the type receiver that is on your rifle (Hex or Round) before you place your order.
This Mosin Nagant Scope Mount features:
- Hex receiver support
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Special hard coating that reduces chipping and scratching
- Resistance to salt spray corrosion
- 3 mounting points (two on the top forward part of the receiver and one on the left side of the receiver in the stripper clip guide area). Our scope mounts use the same top two mounting points as some similar mounts on the market.
- No stock inletting needed (unless you are using a Boyd’s replacement stock). You may need to do some light sanding around the receiver area
- Design that allows the shooter to get a lower, more proper check weld
- Places scope closer for better eye relief
- Supports the rear of the scope to eliminate movement for improved accuracy, unlike other mounts on the market
- Testing up to 800 yards with sub MOA results. Try that with your mount!
This scope mount includes:
- 3 mounting screws
- Allen wrench
- Detailed installation instructions